Monday, January 31, 2011

Valentine's Day crafts for the home

I'm crafty. I like to make stuff. So here's a bunch of stuff you can make for Valentine's Day (most with instructions or at least lots of pictures). I fully intend to make at least one thing off this list (if someone could figure out how to put more hours in a day and more $$$ in my bank account I'd make them all). 




Love Blocks on Hoo's Crafty. Wouldn't these just make an adorable center piece? Or you could drill out holes in the top to make them candle holders too!



Valentine Frame at I'm A Mom Not A Professional. I want to put a black & white picture of my babies in this frame, I think it would be so amazingly precious.



Valentine's Day Canvas Art at Crap I've Made. I'm in love with all the subway art that is coming out right now. Unfortunately I have nothing cool to use to make subway art.  This is as close as I think I can get to making something that cool, plus I adore the bright colors!



Fabric Flower Valentine Wreath at Sew Much Ado. Such a warm, welcoming wreath, I want it on my door.



A Heart Garland at Lemon Squeezy Home which would match Squeaky's room perfectly




So I think this Bow and Arrow Wreath is my favorite one.  It's very much my style, the colors would go great in my house, and I only wish I had a Silhouette to make the pretty letters with.  There isn't a "real" tutorial in the sense we are all used to, but some decent instructions can be found on The Diary of Dave's Wife (plus I love the name of her blog and especially the story behind the name, you have to go read it).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...