Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Pay it forward

So I already did this on my facebook, but have decided to extend it to my blog as well.  Thank you to Craft My Soul for reminding me that every craft blog should be paying it forward in the new year.

I promise to send something handmade to the first 5 people who leave me a comment. They must in turn post this and send something they made (make) to the first 5 people who comment on their status. It must be handmade by you and must be sent sometime (anytime) in 2011. A great way to start 2011!

And this is the latest fabric I just bought, so there's a chance that whatever I make will have this incorporated somehow!



Here's the dirty details for anyone who wants to get in on this:
     1. You must post this on your blog also before I will approve you.
     2. When you comment you need to leave me a way to get ahold of you (like your email address). All of my comments are private and I must approved them before they are posted, so if you don't want your email address visible to the world, just let me know by sending it as a seperate comment.
     3. I will try my best to get these out in a timely manner. That being said, if it's October and you still haven't gotten anything from me don't be shocked, I didn't forget, I have two little kiddos and they take a lot of time, I promise you will get your item before the end of 2011!

1 comment:

Nicole - Craft My Soul said...

Yay! Thanks for stopping by! I am soooo adding you to my craft it forward list! So glad you're paying it forward as well! Where do I sign up for yours? Oh... here! Take care! Oh and thanks so much for the shout out!

-Nicole
www.craftmysoul.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...