Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Valentine's Day for the little ones - Boys Edition

So I promised a boys edition and here it is.  Do you know how much harder it is to find cute boys stuff???? I had forgotten, since Peanut dresses himself and picks out all his own clothes and has his own "style". Really his style is California surfer/ skater kid with a dash of 1980 thrown in for good measure.  He'd rather wear jeans and a tee most days and there's no arguing with a 6 year old.  This is his new favorite look - he claims he's Iceman from Top Gun, and yes he's not in a tee, it's a Hawaiian shirt, he was on his way to church.




Since I can't dress him up, here's for all you mommies that still have little boys who you can dress up.



Mom's little stud onesie - because we all know your little man is a stud!


Or the Robots in Love tee is super cutie for a little older boy.



Every little boy needs a Mustache Pacifier. Who can resist that?



I always try to get my kids something besides candy on Valentine's Day. The Chalkboard to go is adorable, portable, and in this print very boy friendly. Think of all the quiet car trips this could create.




And how about this matching Eye Spy pillow?


And of course there are always Ugly Dolls. I love their Ugly Bot in blue. He just looks like he's trying to hug you!


I tried to find a really cute hat on Etsy to add into this blog - and there was nothing REALLY cute for little boys. Sure there was some sort of cute stuff, and some ok stuff, but nothing I felt really belonged here. Maybe tomorrow I'll start making little boys hats =)

1 comment:

Nicole - Craft My Soul said...

Awesome finds! I need idea's for my nephew!

-nicole
www.craftmysoul.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...