Saturday, February 5, 2011

Valentine's Day Treats - You Bake it Edition

I'm not a big fan of eating baked goods, however I love to bake (strange, I know).  I love decorating cupcakes, I love trying new recipes, I love all of it - except for the eating part.  The Man often tells me he's going to get a job where I don't have to work so I can stay home with my babies and bake him stuff all day.  It amuses me when he says this and then I remind him that I would be bored and spend money on fabric all the time.  It isn't that I would get bored of my children and spending time with them, but I am one of those people who has to always be doing something, and Squeaky takes naps.  Since I can't stay home and bake all day to give you my own awesome recipes, I hope these will substitute well enough to make you drool.


These heart shaped cinnamon rolls come from Pinch My Salt (love the name). Wouldn't they make an amazing breakfast for your loves on Valentine's Day?



Valentine's Confetti from the This Blessed Nest would be such a cute snack for a class party and could even be adapted for other holidays as well, just change the M&M colors!



Cake Balls!!! They are bite sized pieces of heaven - plus you can't feel guilty if you eat a few, they are just little balls.  The pic comes from Creative Momma's but she used this tutorial.


These are Scone sweet scones from Prudent Baby.  If you haven't checked these momma's out yet, they have an amazing blog! I love their ideas.



And who can resist a cake with a heart in the center? This heart cake comes from i am baker. This blog has some amazing tutorials on how to put almost anything you can imagine into the center of a cake (there's even a bat from halloween) .

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...