Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Valentine's Day for the little ones - Girls Edition

I think later this week I am going to have to do another post with stuff for the home because I have found so much stuff that I love and want to do at my house (there aren't enough hours in the day, week, or month though to get half of it done).

But for right now, I'm just going to focus on the little guys.  I am excited that it's Squeaky's first Valentine's day, but I'm a little sad too because Peanut is finally at the age where girls really have cooties and he shields his eyes anytime he sees anyone kissing.  That being said, he's really not into helping me decorate this year.  So since Squeaky is all the help I have, today's post is dedicated to her (and those other little ones out there like her). And don't worry all of you who have boys, I'll get a post out for them tomorrow,


This cutie comes from Bu and the Duck. It's a little on the pricey side for my taste, but I love the way it looks and the fact you can get it in sizes from newborn up to an 8!




This Wooden Heart Toy Puzzle is perfect for little hands to work on their coordination.



It's still chilly here, but this diamonds and plumes dress would be adorable with a long sleeved tee and leggings under it. Plus the bright colors are phenomenal!



I adore the simplicity of this little white and pink headband. Squeaky has so many cute outfits that this would compliment amazingly well.



The Tweet Heart Bird onesie is to die for!  Plus, it's longs sleeved (I told you it's cold here).




And finally I have to add a shameless plug for my own Angel Wings onesie which also come in pink and can be found right next to my Princess Heart design, either of which would be adorable for Valentine's day.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...