Monday, January 24, 2011

Valentine's Day Decor

In honor of my upcoming FAVORITE holiday (either because I'm a sap for those silly candy hearts, or because it's just days before my birthday) I am putting together a series of Valentine's Day stuff.  Today we are starting with some super cute decorations!

The lovely girls over at eighteen25 found a super cute tutorial on how to make this lovely heart photo chain.


I love the ways this looks like a heart chain, but when you get up close or on the side it is actually made from photos.



The tutorial can be found at Scrapper Girl along with some awesome embellishments where they have added pom-pom trim (I love pom-poms!)



I adore the way the All My Love Pillows would brighten up a room and add a splash of color. The pillows and other adorable stuff can be found on Summer Rocks etsy site.


These adorable kitchen towels can be found at tinypeeper's etsy shop and would be a lovely accent in any one's kitchen or even as bathroom hand towels.



Over at Whimsy Love there is this adorable felt hoop artwork tutorial that I think could be easily adapted for Valentine's Day. Add some hearts to your felt backing piece or some love birds and it would be the cutest thing ever!


And Anna from Noodlehead has a great tutorial to make these oh-so-gorgeous pillow covers at Elsie Marley.

That's enough projects for you today, isn't it? Get to work so tomorrow we can check out some beautiful clothing and accessories. I can't wait!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...