Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Shop(s)

After much thought and some work the Man and I have decided to start by putting his photography on Etsy.  We spent some time coming up with a name, he wanted to use his family name, but the original version, Zolle, not the made-for-america version, Zell. So we searched google, there's already someone using Zolle Photography, now what. I suggested using Zolle Imaging, because although what he does is photography, quite often it is edited and sometimes beyond the recognition that it was ever a photograph in the beginning.  In the end we settled on B.Zolle Photography.

     I also stumbled upon the tidbit of info that Cafe Press, where you can find some awesome tee's and other items, allows you to open a shop with some of your own designs.  Although the commission you make from each sale is on the low side, I thought it would be a fun way to put up some cute stuff and have to do a lot less of the work.  I make the design, they do the order taking-printing-shipping-customer service, I think it's a win for all involved.

     Cafe press allows for you to "design" your own shirt by picking style, color, etc.  They have a wide variety of options both in color and style, from your basic white tee to a bright orange baby onesie.  So I have started with just some basic designs for today and will probably update every week or so, depending on my free time.  In keeping with the theme of my Etsy shop I have named my cafe press shop Diva Chic. Go and check it out and leave me some feedback, I'd love to hear what you would like to see (or see me get rid of). Here's some shots to get you interested:






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...