Monday, March 14, 2011

The 30 day challenge - Days 18 & 19

I totally slacked again yesterday in the blogging department.  I wasn't slacking in the everything else department though, which is where all my blogging mojo went...

So here's yesterday and today for you all to enjoy.

Day 18 - plans/dreams/goals you have...

Right now I have no plans, dreams, or goals really (that's probably why I was slacking yesterday, I didn't want to write that I have nothing). 


Day 19 - nicknames you have and why you have them...

When I was a kid my nickname was kid - given to me by one of my best friends, I'm not even sure where he came up with it.  But that's what it was for a long time.  Now I really don't have any nicknames, unless you count mom, mommy, momma, and da (what Squeaky calls everyone)....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...