Thursday, March 3, 2011

The 30 day challenge - Day 8

Short term goals for this month and why....




Ummm......




My biggest goal for this month is to survive, oh and not kill anyone.... Isn't that good enough?


Realistically, I'd like to make more clothes to sell in my shop, spend more time with my monkeys and less time working (this probably isn't going to happen since we are missing a supervisor and the middle of a big move), and generally keep my house habitable.  If any of these will be accomplished is questionable at best.


I like to make a list of all the things I need to get done on my days off each week, rarely do those things get done. Oh well!


I did however already get one goal accomplished, dye my hair. Do you like it????



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...