Saturday, March 12, 2011

The 30 day challenge - Day 17

Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why....


For just one day I'd live to switch lives with this guy:






His name is Steven Furtick and he's the founding and lead pastor at Elevation Church in Charlotte, North Carolina. I caught part of one of his messages one night on some channel (I don't even know what it was) and I'm hooked.  He's charismatic and amazingly powerful in his message.  I want to be inside his head for one day, just to see what goes on there.  His church is the result of a vision planted in his heart by God when he was just 16. Now, at 31, he has an attendance of over 8,000 people.  I love the way God moves like this and I want to know what it's like to be used by God like that.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...