Thursday, March 10, 2011

The 30 day challenge - Days 13, 14, & 15

So I totally slacked off on my blog the past couple of days.  I have been super busy at work and outside of work with meetings and classes, and basically I forgot for a few days.  But I'm back in the saddle now so here are the days that are missing!

Day 13 - A letter to someone

Dear readers,

Thanks for being my readers, you guys rock! Also, if there is something you want to see on here that isn't on here already please let me know. I'll do my best to accommodate all requests =)

Sincerely,
Disco Lemonade


Day 14 - A picture of you and your family

I kid you not, this is the only picture I have of all of us that I am comfortable putting on here.  I now know there are no pictures of my entire family since Squeaky was born, we'll have to fix that.



Day 15 - Put your iPod on shuffle: first 10 songs that play

My iPod is full of Christian songs mostly - so that's probably most (or all) of what will end up on this list. Here goes 

1 - Haven't Met You Yet - Michael Buble
2 - Belleau Wood - Garth Brooks
3 - Driven - Bret Michaels
4 - God of this City - Bluetree
5 - This is Halloween - Panic! At The Disco
6 - Jesus Freak - dc Talk
7 - He Reigns - newsboys
8 - Weather - Nick Baumgart
9 - Consuming Fire - Third Day
10 - California Gurls - Katy Perry

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...