Saturday, March 5, 2011

The 30 day challenge - Day 10

Songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad....


This question is funny to me. I don't have specific music I listen to when I'm in a specific mood. I just listen to music, whatever is on the radio.  Sometimes I change the channel, but only if I don't like the song that's on at that moment.  Sometimes I play my ipod, but it's the same stuff as the radio.  I think the reason I don't have specific music I listen to for certain moods is because I listen to all different kinds of music all the time.  I was raised in a house where music was huge.  Not just one kind of music though, all kinds of music.  And so now I listen to all kinds of music.  


There are a few situations, however, where I have to listen to a certain type of music.  If I am working out or cleaning I have to listen to music with a good strong beat.  I have found, though, that music with a strong beat comes in all genres.  I have been know to run to Kelly Clarkson followed by Irish drinking tunes or scrub bathrooms listening to UB40 and Prince.  


Mostly, though, I just like music!








I may be in the fire, but I know favor is coming. ~Joel Osteen

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...