Thursday, February 24, 2011

The 30 day challenge - Day 1...

Ok so we had a small health thing that set me back a few days - every one's ok now. So here's day 1 - a recent picture of yourself and 15 interesting facts about yourself.


This is me (with no makeup and my hair not done) and my Squeaky.  She stole my licorice, then after she licked it she tried to give it back. I told her she could keep it =)

15 "Interesting" facts about me (no promises that they are going to be all that interesting)

  1. I'm short, but I prefer to call myself fun-sized, it sounds better.
  2. I would rather be sewing or playing with my kids than anything else in the world.
  3. I wish the Man could get a job in ministry, so does he.
  4. Some day the Man and I want to own a camp or something like it.
  5. More than anything I wish I could be a stay-at-home mom and have chickens in my yard.
  6. I have had an Etsy shop for over a year, but just started to actually list things in it.
  7. I don't sleep. No, seriously, like 4 hours a night is my max.
  8. I'd rather stay up late, than get up early - yet I work a shift that starts a 6am and I have to get up at 3am to get there on time.
  9. I have a blended family, but most people don't know that or cannot tell.
  10. On one side of my extended family I am the oldest on the other side I am the second youngest (my brother's the youngest).
  11. At any given point in my life my hair has been blond, brown, red, purple, hot pink, or teal, but never black.
  12. I can count on one hand how many drinks I have had in the last 2 years.
  13. My two best friends live in the same state, on the other side of the country from me. 
  14. I'm left hand retarded (that means you could cut off my left hand and i would probably never know because it's pretty much useless to me).
  15. Both of my kids have nicknames. I call them by their nicknames more than I use their real names. The older one prefers it this way.
Ok there you go. Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Jenn Ross said...

I want chickens too! My husband veto'd that one. He also said no to the goat.

Disco Lemonade said...

My hubby veto'd the goat too (apparently he had a bad goat experience as a kid) and my HOA veto'd the chickens.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...