Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Valentine's Day Treats - You Buy it Edition

I am continually amazed at the things that can be done with chocolate! The shapes it can be made or carved into, the ways it can be used to flavor cakes, all the different flavors it comes in even.  I have a friend who lives in Japan and he brought back some amazing Kit Kats over Christmas that really do attest to the versatility of chocolate flavoring (they were wasabi flavored and tasted just like wasabi, minus the heat). 

So in honor of chocolate here are some wonderful Valentine's Day treats for those of you who don't bake!




Moonstruck Chocolate out of Portland makes this oh so sweet Love Bug truffle collection, 3 decadent raspberry truffles and 3 succulent strawberry truffles shaped like cute little bugs.  Take a look around the Moonstruck site and check out all the other cute truffles they make.  On top of being cute, they are amazingly good. I'm partial to their wild huckleberry truffle, it tastes like heaven.



Don't these berries look so yummy??? I just want to eat them all up! This is the 4 Valentines BrowniePops & 12 Valentines Berries from Shari's Berries.  I'm not big on buying predipped berries, I prefer to dip my own, but I love the colors and variety in this package and the fact that it comes with brownie pops!



The Sweet Exchange valentine's box from Richart Chocolates is infused with passion fruit, red berries, and caramel, how could you go wrong with that??? Plus they have such beautiful artistry adorning them!





How about this giant fortune cookie from Good Fortunes.  You can customize it with what kind of chocolate you want (milk, dark, or white) and write your own sweet message for the inside.





These sweet treats are personalized tree stump cookies from Whipped Bakeshop.  They can be customized with any initials and come in either chocolate or vanila!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, you sure found some goodies. I would LOVE to have all the supplies to make those tasty looking treats. I would be afraid to eat them after though....they are TOO cute :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...