Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What to buy, what to buy???

So for Christmas I was blessed with a gift certificate to The Needle Shop on Etsy.  I initially had thoughts of all these wonderful fabrics that I would love to buy and make things with.  And then I went to their website and disaster struck.  What do i buy? Which fabrics do I want the most? Which project do I want to do the most? Ahhhhhhh! What do I do??????

So I have held onto this gift cert for 2 months now hoping the fabric would just give me a call or something so I wouldn't have to make the decision. No such luck. 

I know it doesn't expire for a few more months, so really I have time to hold onto it.  But there is something that is built inside of me that says - spend it. 

I keep wavering between a few different fabrics:


This Alexander Henry Meadow Lark in Blue-Grey



I love the owls in this Robert Kaufman print.



And I don't know what it is about this Michael Miller print, but it's amazing.


I think I have a thing for birds....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...