Saturday, February 26, 2011

The 30 day challenge - Day 3

A picture of you and your friends...


I don't think there is just one picture of me and my friends.  I have too many friends who live all over the country.  So here's a bunch of pictures of me and my friends.





This is from my wedding, lots of my fav people here.



This is me and my bestie Joleen.  We have been friends since we were born.



This is my bestie Nikki and my goddaughter Savannah. Love them more than life.



This is me and Wheezy and all our friends in Seattle.



This is old school college days.



As is this, with my two fave people, Kim and Scooter John.



This is me and Jen and Linda in England, amazing trip, amazing people.



This is me and Netra and Sarah, in 4th grade (I think).  We have been friends for a long time.



This one is my favorite! Me and the Man, Vegas, 2009.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...