Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sewing Room

I really need an extra 5 hours in a day.  I have so many fun projects that I want to do and normal, every day chores keep getting in the way.  Tonight I am tackling the jungle, aka. my front lawn, before my HOA has a fit because it looks something like this:


And no, that isn't my actual lawn, even though I feel like it is.  I also want to get my sewing/craft room (or the garage, as The Man prefers to call it) functional so I can make all my cute projects sometime this century.  Until I can do any of this - here's a sneak peak at my first up project, once everything else is done of course...





This adorable spring jacket comes from I Am Momma - Hear Me Roar.  She has boys so her's is the boy version, but since it will be for Squeaky it will be a bit more girly, pink and black maybe, or lace and spikes.  The entire tutorial can be found here.  And maybe I'll make one for Peanut later, although he's quite a bit more picky. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...