Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Amazing Butterfly Award

I'm feeling special because I received a lovely award from Nicole of Craft My Soul. Please visit Nicole's blog. She's got lots of amazingness there, check it out.

Name your favorite color - Fuschia, definately

Name your favorite song - Rise by Shawn McDonald - there's something about it's simplicity
Name your favorite dessert - Ummm - I really like to bake and make desserts, but I'm not a huge fan of eating them.
What wizzes you off - People who don't know how to drive!!!!
When you’re upset you - Cry or ignore you
Your favorite pet - I love all my pets - but the coolest one ever was my hedgehog, Mase

Black or white - Black, I have small children & white shows stains
Your biggest fear - Heights, hands down
Best feature - My dimple??? I have no idea

Everyday attitude - Mellow
What is perfection - God

Guilty pleasure - Trashy magazines

Here are the 10 fabulous blogs I am awarding 
10. And just because we finally got one here in Colorado .. Ikea Hackers
If you received an award from me

Here's what you have to do if you would like to play along and award a few of your favorite blogs

Link to the person who awarded you
Answer the questions above
Award 10 other bloggers the Butterfly Award

Hope you all like your award!

2 comments:

Amy Friend said...

Thank you for thinking of me!

Jenn Ross said...

Thank you for my award! I feel so special :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...