Monday, August 8, 2011

I know, I've been missing for a bit...

... But I have been crazy busy!

The Man and I have taken over a larger role in our Children's Church due to some outside events and have been spending a lot of time there.

Plus it was summer, so I have been spending time enjoying the sun as much as possible with the little ones. 

And, for the big announcement...

I am PREGNANT with baby #3, due at the beginning of January!  We are all super excited about it.  We had an amazing way to tell my parents (The Man's parents just got text and phone calls).  We were going to there house for dinner, since my Grandma's in town, and we dressed Squeaky in a cute shirt that I made that said "Big Sister, EST. 2012" on it and let her wander around their house. Well, after 3.5 hours of us being there and no one getting it, we finally said something.  Here's the shirt (ignore the quality of the photo, the Squeaky would not stand still for a pic at all)


Hope you all love it! And now I need to come up with a super cute Halloween costume!

2 comments:

Nicole - Craft My Soul said...

I LOVE that! What a great way to surprise them even thought they didn't get it.

Disco Lemonade said...

I know, we tried so hard to be super cute and creative and they were like "oooh, shiny" and never read what it said! Oh well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...