Sunday, April 1, 2012

Lost...

We got rid of internet at our house years ago. I had been writing my blog on my breaks at work, but since Thanksgiving that hasn't been possible.  So what's a blogger to do? I tried to use the iPhone blogger app to write from, but it doesn't work the same way and I'm really not a fan of it.  Right now I am writing from my mom's house, using her internet. 

We are going to have to get internet back at our house for me to keep up my blog and share all the wonderful things we have going on.  Everyone is just going to have to bare with me until we do, and know that my post are going to be super sporadic at best right now.  I have an awesome spring fabric wreath tutorial that I want to get up for you guys this week (hopefully) so I may be doing it from my phone app.

Sorry for the long interlude everyone, I promise I'll be fully functional really soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...