Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Fall Decorating

I love fall. I love the colors, the crunchy leaves, the cool chill in the air.  I also love the fact I live in Colorado and get to watch the leaves on the aspen trees change from my house.  I love sweaters and boots and I live for the day that Starbucks brings back the pumpkin spice latte.  My days are filled with football and hot cocoa, playing in fallen leaves and taking pictures of all the colors. 

In honor of my love of fall and all things fall decor, I have created a treasury of Etsy items for fall time home decorating.  The treasury can be found here and here are some of the highlights from it. And everything is from Etsy because I have decided I am supporting local and independent businesses this holiday season







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...