Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Is it winter?

So, we have reports from the news that tomorrow (Wednesday) we are going to be under a blizzard warning here in Denver! After so many years here that really isn't all too surprising to me - but it does make me excited for the holidays - playing in the snow, sledding, snowmen, hot chocolate, cookies.... you get the idea.  Plus this is the first year that Squeaky can really enjoy the snow, last year she was still too little.  And to top off the blizzard warning, I stopped to get coffee this morning and was thrilled to find that it's that time of year where Starbucks is back to stocking Peppermint Mocha's and the red cups that are the pinnacle of the holiday season in my house. I guess this means I need to start decorating!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...