Monday, October 31, 2011

Meal Planning #3

I think I am just going to move this blog to being posted on Monday mornings since for some reason I can't seem to get it out on Thursday recently.  How was your last two weeks? How is your meal planning going? I am also changing this to just just showcase one week at a time to simplify shopping on my part.

We are doing good here in my house.  I do now have a toddler who has decided that the only things she wants to eat are tortillas and cheese or hot dogs (I thought they didn't do that until they were two), which has made things a bit more on the challenging side. 






Monday 10/31 - I should be making something cute and spooky, instead I think we are eating candy for dinner since we will be at a church function almost all night
Tuesday 11/1 - Buffalo Chicken Tacos (I have been craving mexican and spicy this whole pregnancy)
Wednesday 11/2  - Pork Chops in Golden Mushroom Gravy with Green Beans
Thursday 11/3 - Crock Pot Creamy Chicken & Wild Rice Soup and Artisan Bread
Friday 11/4 - Chicken & Cheese Lasagna Roll-ups

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...