Monday, October 17, 2011

Meal Planning #2

Ok I know this post is about 4 days late, I apologize.  I have been slacking off in my blog.  I have a whole bunch of blogs half done that I really need to add pictures too (the worst part is I have the pics, they are edited, they just aren't added into the posts yet).

Anyway - how's your meal planning going?  Our first week went great! I did realize when I went to the store that first Sunday that I was not going to be able to buy all my produce and have it keep for the two weeks, so I modified my grocery list and left off the produce for week two and picked that up the following Sunday. 

Week two didn't go as well as week one for us.  We ended up with some unplanned out of town guests at my parent's house on Thursday and Friday we had a party to go to that I had forgotten about.  So you'll see our Thursday and Friday meals on this week's menu. Let's get down to the meals!





The first week is going to be an easy week for us because we are moving a bunch of furniture and rearranging a lot of our house (as well as deep cleaning both the kids' rooms and painting the nursery) so I have quick, easy recipes that all take less than 30 minutes of prep/cooking time for me to accommodate for all of that.

Monday 10/17 --- Steak Tacos & Corn
Tuesday 10/18 --- Chicken Strips & Mashed Potatoes with Gravy
Wednesday 10/19 --- Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup
Thursday 10/20 --- Baked Potato Bar (with the crock pot potato recipe found here and the toppings from the chili bar found here)
Friday 10/21 --- Deli Style Sandwiches (Church Meeting)

Monday 10/24 ---Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops & Fresh Green Beans
Tuesday 10/25 ---Taco Pizza
Wednesday 10/26 --- Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta
Thursday 10/27 --- Breakfast for Dinner -Omelets, Pancakes, Hash browns
Friday 10/28 --- Spicy Black Bean Wraps

And as always you can find all recipe links on my pinterest board for "This Weeks Meals"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...