Thursday, September 15, 2011

Advice to New Working Moms

I just found the most amazing article here.  It is a ton of excellent tips and advice for new moms just going back to work, but I think it's also a great resource for moms on their second (or third or fourth) baby who are going back to work.  I have alaways been a working mom, and didn't really have a hard time going back to work after Peanut was born, but for some reason after Squeaky was born I found it incredibly hard and hearth wrenching for me to go back to work.  I wish I had this article then.

2 comments:

Vicky @ Mess For Less said...

Love that sign because it is so true! Looking forward to checking out more of your site.

I am a new follower from the Mingle With Us Blog Hop. If you have a chance, come by www.messforless.net and say hi!
Thanks!

Jenn Ross said...

Thank you so much for this article. I usually work 2 days a week, but this week I will be working/in class all day for 6 days. I feel the guilt. I'm sure my son will be having a blast with grandma and not be missing me. But I will be missing him and feeling guilty, even though these classes will make things better in the long-run.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...