Monday, April 18, 2011

Fun stuff on it's way!!!

So I went a little crazy at the fabric store a week ago. I went in to buy a zipper and some thread, and left with about 12 yards of fabric. Whoops!  That's okay though, because it allows me to make a new skirt pattern that I have been wanting to try out.  Here's a little sneak preview of some of the skirt fabric.


Finished skirts will be in the shop by Saturday (weather pending, need to get some shots this weekend).  I'm also adding a new dress design and some pendants.  Aprons are next on my list as I have decided to make this a whole suzie-homemaker line, with my own little twist and I'm super excited for all the upcoming new items!

Also, keep your eye out for a Mother's Day give-away that I will link every one to as soon as it is posted. Great things to come!


1 comment:

Jenn Ross said...

The Suzy home-maker line sounds really cute! I can't wait to see your aprons!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...