Monday, April 18, 2011

The Hendrix Experience

So as I was perusing the internet and being bored less than productive, I decided that I need more Jimi Hendrix in my life.  I need more time with my guitar to play Hendrix and to teach it to Peanut (who, by the way, already tries to play left handed and over his head).  Since I can't play right now, here are some Hendrix inspired finds for you to enjoy.


I want this onesie from youngpunks for miss Squeaky. Wouldn't she be adorable in it!


I have a strange love of obscure silver pendants. This one is from silver999's shop.



 Or how about this tribute guitar.


 And I love this guitar strap! Isn't it amazing!



And this pick bracelet is to die for!



And wouldn't this notebook be perfect to keep track of all your projects!
Ok, I should probably go be more productive now. Look for other inspired post throughout the week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...