Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lions and Tigers and Bears - Oh My!!!

So I haven't had much time to work on anything for my shop because I have been adopted as the set/decoration designer for the Halloween party (Hallapalooza) at our church.  All of my free time has been taken up by lions and tigers and bears, oh my! But now that I am past the planning stage and I just have to paint I think I should have some time to do my own work this week.  Here are some of the drawings we are using (it's a circus theme):

Hobo Clown

It's a monkey riding a horse!

Tiger on a ball
Also, if you are in the South Denver area and are interested in joining us on Halloween the party will be at Jubilee Fellowship Church Highlands Ranch campus - 8200 Southpark Circle - October 31st - I think it starts at 6pm =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...