Monday, June 4, 2012

For those that don't know.....

For those of you that don't know, I have an Etsy shop.

You can find it HERE!!!

It's not very big, and there isn't a lot in it, but it's my place to showcase my art.  I have decided that I really want to dedicate myself to expanding my shop and making it more productive. So for the whole month of June you can use the code JUNE15 to take 15% any order in my shop. 




Right now there are mostly baby clothes for sale, but keep checking back in the next few weeks for new additions.  I will be adding coasters, business card holders, summery towel totes, baby blankets, and more!

Here are a few things available in the store!


Argyle Hearts - Baby girl skirt outfit - Size 6 months $25



Purple Bloom Pendant $12


I hope you can stop by soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...