Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sensory Blanket

Over my past weekend (I say my weekend because my weekends are not the normal weekend days) I decided to make Squeaky a sensory blanket.  This girl is obsessed with tags! She loves to play with them, hold them, rub them, and chew on them. At least she isn't to the stage that Peanut is where every tag on every piece of clothing of his must be promptly removed after purchasing, including all care and size tags.  Well after I made hers I thought it might be a good idea to make some cute ones to add some variety to my Etsy site.  So I picked up some super cute fleece and fuzzy/minky material and some adorable ribbons and went to work.  The final result turned out adorable, I think, so now I'll probably have to make some more =)

The pictures below are horrible, I know, but right now they are the only pictures I have.  I'll have to get the man to take some good ones so that I can get them listed soon!

This is Squeaky's

This is the back of Squeaky's

Color on this is horrible, it is actually fuchsia, black, and white - flower material is fleece and black material is the fuzzy/minky stuff

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...